Spread the love
WHO recommends 7 tips in protecting yourself against the risk of coronavirus infection.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or with an alcohol-based gel.
- Need to cough or sneeze? Do it into a tissue or bent elbow, and then wash your hands.
- Stay at least a metre away from other people, especially if they are coughing, sneezing, or have a fever.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid direct contact with live animals. If this is impossible, make sure to clean your hands afterwards.
- Do not eat raw or poorly cooked animal products and wash your hands, clean surfaces and utensils afterwards.
- If you develop a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care.